The art KARLSRUHE-Prize
The jury annually selects and honours a gallery owner and an artist who jointly staged a One-Artist-Show. The prize money, which is made available by the State of Land Baden-Württemberg and the City of Karlsruhe, finances the purchase of artworks from the presentation shown at the fair.
Prize Winner of the art KARLSRUHE-Prize in 2019 is Gallery Bernhard Knaus Fine Art and artist Myriam Holme.
Previous prize winners
- 2018 Sarah McRae Morton Galerie Anja Knoess, Köln
- 2017 Neringa Vasiliauskaite Galerie Smudajescheck, München
- 2016 Werner Schmidt Galerie Wohlhüter, Leibertingen-Thalheim
- 2015 Alfonso Hüppi Galerie Reinhold Maas, Reutlingen
- 2014 Jessica Buhlmann Galerie Anja Rumig, Stuttgart
- 2013 Claude Wall Galerie Angelo Falzone, Mannheim
- 2012 Tatjana Doll Galerie Klaus Gerrit Friese, Stuttgart
- 2011 Jens Hanke Galerie Hunchentoot, Berlin
- 2010 Julius Grünewald Galerie Karlheinz Meyer, Karlsruhe
- 2009 Thomas Müller Galerie Michael Sturm, Stuttgart
- 2008 Reto Boller Galerie Mueller-Roth, Stuttgart
Prize Winner in 2019: Gallery Bernhard Knaus Fine Art and artist Myriam Holme
The prize was awarded in 2019 to Gallery Bernhard Knaus Fine Art and artist Myriam Holme.